Server Transfer: Status Go

Information about the board
Juvenal
Administrator
Administrator

Server Transfer: Status Go

Post by Juvenal » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 am

Some of you may have noticed the following addresses have been down for the last day or two
  • free60.org
  • libxenon.org
  • file.libxenon.org
I am here to inform you that the server migration has been a success, and that pending dns updates all services have been restored.

If you are seeing this post then your dns has updated and you are on the new server!
Whatnow?

barnhilltrckn

Re: Server Transfer: Status Go

Post by barnhilltrckn » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 am

Damn.....I didnt even know there were any problems with the servers although I have been away for a bit.....

I know its off topic and I probly shouldnt  even say anything but I have been fighting withdraws from suboxone. For anyone who doesnt know what it is its pretty much the alternative to methodone....so yea. Yea I was that guy that everyone knows was a pill head(perc, vics, oxys). Now I am trying to come off the sub to be completey clean and it has been the worst week of my life.

I know this isnt the place but I had to say something to somebody, you know its like a community over here. I am sure atleast one of you understand just what I am going through now. Anyways I have probly said too damn much, I cant even type right now.