[BUGREPORTING] XeLL

Post all bugs you can find about XeLL/LibXenon/Linux, thx.
tuxuser
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [BUGREPORTING] XeLL

Postby tuxuser » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:08 pm

[quote="Haze666"]
XeLL-Rev: XeLL_Reloaded-testing-git25012012-RC2_fix1
Console Type: retail
Console Revision: Jasper 16mb
Hack-Version: Reset Glitch Hack
Boot-Method: Native
Videocable: HDMI
Error-Description: Xell loads fine, but whenever i try to load an elf file, or a linux distro i get a green tint over the screen, i have tried VGA and it resolves the issue, but i would prefer to use HDMI so i can have sound through the monitor.
[/quote]

Thx for the report.
Just got another report today from a guy who has a pink tinted screen with XeLL & Linux. Can't imagine what's causing that currently :( Sorry
I have no idea what I am doing but atleast I am trying

Haze666

Postby Haze666 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:52 am

[quote="tuxuser"]
Thx for the report.
Just got another report today from a guy who has a pink tinted screen with XeLL & Linux. Can't imagine what's causing that currently :( Sorry
[/quote]

Is there any way that I can give you more information? Maybe a debug mode in Xell?
I thought I read something about a serial adapter, to output some codes pertaining to Xell in the original post.

kruzer

Postby kruzer » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Hello:

Using XeLL_Reloaded-2stages-v0.991 to use the
mupen64-360 v0.96 beta and pcsxr-xenon 0.62 emus

Looking at the quick scrolling xell data, I gathered the following codes using the below controllers:
1) Official Microsoft Wired Controller [White] by Microsoft Vendor: 045E  Prod:028E
2) Xbox 360 Pad EX 2 with Turbo - Black by Hori Vendor: 1BAD  Prod:F501

However, when I do get to the emus, the controller light around the guide goes off and it is like nothing is connected because you're unable to do anything.
Appreciate the hard work and excellent results of all the devs. Hopefully this can be fixed. Thanks for your time.
Last edited by kruzer on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

professor_jonny
User
User

Postby professor_jonny » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 am

XeLL-Rev: XeLL-Reloaded 2f
Console Type: Retail
Console Revision: trinity
Hack-Version: glitch
Boot-Method: eject button and xell loader
Videocable: HDMI
Error-Description: get sata no ata init with specific hdd (seagate momentus 5200.2 ST96812As  firmware 3.14)

drive works perfectly within metro dash and from my pc other drives i have tried with this console work/pick up in this console from with in xell so i expect there to be a compatibility issue with this specific drive and xell.

the drive originally came from a ylod faulty ps3 console.

is there a way to dump the log file to ftp or http as i dont have a ttl serial cable?

i also get several seconds of dark screeen on boot of xell after it flashes up xell logo then comes back after blank period (im guessing this is normal)for the time being.

Return to “Bugreporting”