- attribution: this image was originally downloaded from http://www.thoughtpolice.co.uk/vmware/
- it's base is a Debian 6 (squeeze) minimal installation (thus no window manager)
- it has since been modified to include libxenon & associated toolchain
- /opt/free60 : location of the git repo checked out
- /opt/src : location of bzip2-1.0.6 source (already installed), mupen64-360 source (already compiled), zlx (already installed), and pcsxr-xenon (already compiled); each one of these pkgs is straight from distribution (git/svn) as of 2011.09.25
- /opt/notes : contains a proper-for-libxenon bzip Makefile (from ced via warfaren), as well as a one-line-tweaked build-xenon-toolchain for debian
- root --> user: root pass: libxenon
- non-root: user: xenon pass: libxenon
PM me on EFNET for a direct link to a single archive of the above.
and, of course, a link to vmware.com's VMware Player's download page, here.
thank you to everyone involved: i'm always reticent to name names as i'm certain i'd leave someone off without intent. so you, yes, you: thanks.