Rawflash v4

LibXenon Homebrew, XeLL etc.
barnhilltrckn

Re: Rawflash v4

Post by barnhilltrckn » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 am

[quote="tuxuser"]
runs from every XeLL, no idea why xbox-scene is spreading such false info...
[/quote]

No idea either. Now i had problems with ver. 2 but since 3 came out ive had zero problems even with bb nands. Sounds to me like user error on there part. :-\

cjackson

Post by cjackson » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 am

[quote="tuxuser"]
[/quote]probably b/c in readme it says stage2 xell

anyway if run on all xell after i apply RGH to myconsole can i use this to write  NAND to my console without error or should i solder my SPi flasher again to write.
since i ve two xboxes i didn't keep flasher on MB but i could solder pins for just easy plugin.  If rawflash do my job, i won't need to open box again and solder
Last edited by cjackson on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

barnhilltrckn

Post by barnhilltrckn » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 pm

[quote="cjackson"]
[quote="tuxuser"]
[/quote]probably b/c in readme it says stage2 xell

anyway if run on all xell after i apply RGH to myconsole can i use this to write  NAND to my console without error or should i solder my SPi flasher again to write.
since i ve two xboxes i didn't keep flasher on MB but i could solder pins for just easy plugin.  If rawflash do my job, i won't need to open box again and solder
[/quote]

Yes it should work just fine but im sure there are some unseen errors that could occur although doubtful.

cjackson

Post by cjackson » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 pm

at least i try and give feedback

g33k
User
User

Post by g33k » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:15 am

thx for this nice and usefull tool  8)

but why are ECC-errors treated like bad blocks? is there any reason i cant see?

lprot

Post by lprot » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks cOz. Properly works on Jasper 512Mbyte with Samsung K9F4G08U0B NAND.

doolcan

Post by doolcan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:20 am

How long is this supposed to take.  I have been stuck on the same black screen for 15 minutes.  I really don't want to turn it off and have a brick.  16mb jasper 
Attachments
IMG_20111227_051949.jpg

sk1080

Post by sk1080 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:24 am

I can guess those last 4 lines are "Initializing Wireless Controller..."
That indicates it didn't get as far as actually flashing, so you can probably turn it off
lemme guess, no nand cable?

EDIT: crappy internet connection decided to download the image, yea, turn it off
Last edited by sk1080 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

doolcan

Post by doolcan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

nah I have a nandx but every time i even look at this jasper wrong i have to reflow my stby clock joint.  hate opening it

sk1080

Post by sk1080 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 am

it looks like it didn't recognize your flash drive once rawflash opened
you might want to try again

doolcan

Post by doolcan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks for the help.  I reformatted the thumbstick and used the rear usb port this time.  Worked like a charm.

barnhilltrckn

Post by barnhilltrckn » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 pm

[quote="doolcan"]
Thanks for the help.  I reformatted the thumbstick and used the rear usb port this time.  Worked like a charm.
[/quote]

See thats what i men right there. Alot of people claim they have problems with this program but it can ussually be solved by doing things you did. Change usb stick, format it, different usb port, ect, ect. This really is a great program to use and its so much easier to use if you dont have a setup to flash your nand without opening your 360.

I for one have had ZERO problems since v3 was released and ive used it on 16mb phats, BB phats, and slims many times. If only people would try things like you did other than trying it once without trying different methods and just assuming that its a problem with the program.

bakterio

Post by bakterio » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 am

Hi

After flashing the last 360 multibuilder (.93) generated nand, i got this error code when initializing nand en xell:

!SFCX: Unknown error at address 00FC200: 00000220

And when trying to flah with rawfalsh v4 i got bad block errors from address 0x0384 and above

Is it recommended to use another rawflash version that not check this bad blocks and flash anyway?

Thanks and regards

ammar123
User
User

Post by ammar123 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:56 pm

when i start xell at the end it says found:xeneon.elf file found......and after that the screen becomes blank and nothing happens but the xbox is still on...please help
tell me what to do to run raw flash v4...please :( :( :(