XELL / XELL RELOADED OVERSCAN HDMI

Ask/Talk about XeLL in here
silversid

XELL / XELL RELOADED OVERSCAN HDMI

Post by silversid » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi all.

Setup, - Falcon, Alt SMC Aud Clamp and DVD tray. *** image created with latest version of coolshrimps jtag tool and selected the Xell with HDMI option. Running xell launch from the latest version of dashlaunch v2.21 running from a usb stick.

I am having problems with overscan via HDMI when using Xell and xelllaunch.

I have added the xell reloaded file into xelllaunch and still I have overscan.

I saw a post Topic: Overscan on HDMI fixed! http://libxenon.org//viewtopic.php?t=6 but the link no longer works.

Am I missing something? Is there a newer version of xell reloaded to get the picture to fit the screen.

Any help or direction greatly received.

Kind regards,

Sid  8)

================================================
Update.

I have now updated to the latest version for Dash Launch and using the xelllaunch from that. I'm using the newest version of xell reloaded xell-2f.bin (renamed to xell.bin). Still overscan.

I have tried using component cables and HDMI, using Xell HDMI/Xell reloaded and i even flashed Xellous (to use over component) and still overscan.

I would love to get this working. I do not know a lot about linux, but would it be possible for me to compile my own version of xell reloaded and adjust the resolution to compensate for the loss of screen.

Lol. It wouldn't be soo bad but all the menu's and icons etc in ubuntu/gentoo are just out of sight.

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sid
Last edited by silversid on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

john.wayne

Re: XELL / XELL RELOADED OVERSCAN HDMI

Post by john.wayne » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:31 am

Same Problem! Please help anybody! Also on the forum a lot of dead links!

XenonBliss

Post by XenonBliss » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Check your tv for overscan settings, mine had that and I turned it off and it was fine on hdmi.

john.wayne

Post by john.wayne » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 pm

my tv samsung r 71 , it have not this settings, where can i turn off overscan settings?

speed3r

Post by speed3r » Sat May 05, 2012 6:33 pm

[quote="john.wayne"]
my tv samsung r 71 , it have not this settings, where can i turn off overscan settings?
[/quote]

Someone got this fixed got the same problem and with the new file it says panic kernel