Running xell on corona v2?

Ask/Talk about XeLL in here
fr0zen422

Running xell on corona v2?

Post by fr0zen422 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:37 am

I've been trying to use XellLaunch to start xell, in order to run PCSXR-Xenon.  I put xenon.elf and all the necessary folders in the root of my usb flash drive (shows in FSD as Usb0) but the screen goes black and stays that way.  I've looked for a newer version of xell, but I haven't found anything.  My question is this: is it possible yet to run pcsxr-xenon on my corona v2 (4g)?  Or have I been trying in vain?  Thank you for your time,
Kevin

Edit: I used J-Runner to make the nand on 11/17/12.  I'm using whatever version/build/whatever of xell that jrunner automatically used.
Last edited by fr0zen422 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamboy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Running xell on corona v2?

Post by dreamboy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 am

are you using the same xell launch that comes with your dashlaunch version?
[align=center]ImageImage
xbox 360 Jasper JTAG 16mb - 2TB External 3.5HDD @ Dashboard 2.0.16202.0[/align]

fr0zen422

Post by fr0zen422 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Yep. I'm using the xell launch from the 'dash_launch_3.04.zip', dashboard 16197.  The xell.bin I placed in the same directory as xell launch (root of the same usb that has my elf file) was previously 'J-Runner v02 Beta (283) Core Pack\common\xell\xell-gggggg.bin'.  Sorry for the trouble =(.  I feel like I'm being stupid, but for the life of me I can't figure out why that is.

XenonBliss

Post by XenonBliss » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Use XeLL-2f.bin and rename it to xell.bin, put it in the same folder as xelllaunch.

fr0zen422

Post by fr0zen422 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 am

I've tried using xell-2f.bin from the archive 'XeLL_Reloaded-2stages-v0.991.tar.gz' already, but no dice.  I think it MAY be loading because when i run it, my monitor goes to sleep.  I can only assume that video support for the Corona v2 hasn't been added yet.  When I first used xell to get the cpu key I had to get it over ethernet because video wasn't supported at the time.  I had hoped that someone would have fixed that by now, but I guess I was too optimistic.

If anyone can inform me otherwise, I'd be glad to hear it.  Otherwise, I'll give up for now I suppose..

Thank you for your time,
Kevin