LibXenon FreeBSD Port

Talk/ask about BSD systems in here
UNIX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

LibXenon FreeBSD Port

Post by UNIX » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:36 am

Hello everyone,
I apologize for my hiatus in recent months, but I am now back and will be resuming work with LibXenon. I have started the process of porting LibXenon to FreeBSD, as currently LibXenon is optimized for Linux installations via shell script. Hopefully when I am finished with the porting process, and have tested the port fully and see that it is working, I will submit it to the FreeBSD Ports Tree, so that LibXenon can become a part of it.

I have re-setup my GIT repository and have already started to begin the porting of LibXenon to FreeBSD at https://github.com/IUNIXI/FreeBSD-LibXenon-Port.
Last edited by UNIX on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator, LibXenon programmer, Java programmer.

Need help with something? Just ask! Before making a new thread please use the search function :)

Be sure to join us in IRC!
EFNET/#libxenon

MADROX

Re: LibXenon FreeBSD Port

Post by MADROX » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:35 am

Whoop! RJ! XD Got this beautiful site on Tapatalk for my droid and this was the first post I saw. I'll be back on the scene very soon maaaaannnnn! Just gotta start my new job and come payday I'll have a new retail! My Jtag is on it's ar#e now and I need to consider ditching the Xenon that has soldiered on and upgrade! Nice to see your back in action my friend! Don't forget to send me some new toys to play with now that you're back.

<3