My Xbox is useless as a media center/streamer since I refuse Gold Live

If you really cant find a matching section for your question -> This is the right place
FrY10cK

My Xbox is useless as a media center/streamer since I refuse Gold Live

Post by FrY10cK » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

So I bounced around the intertubes for a while until I hit the sourceforge page then to free60 and here.

I'm not a programmer so I can't really help the effort except by testing out a working distro. So is anyone still using these forums? The latest posts I've seen were from Spring 2013.
Last edited by FrY10cK on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mesmer
User
User

Re: My Xbox is useless as a media center/streamer since I refuse Gold Live

Post by mesmer » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 am

[quote="FrY10cK"]
So I bounced around the intertubes for a while until I hit the sourceforge page then to free60 and here.

I'm not a programmer so I can't really help the effort except by testing out a working distro. So is anyone still using these forums? The latest posts I've seen were from Spring 2013.
[/quote]

yes this forum is still very accessible, but more on the part of compiling
help, etc...

Swizzy
Team
Team

Re: My Xbox is useless as a media center/streamer since I refuse Gold Live

Post by Swizzy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:56 am

[quote="FrY10cK"]

[/quote]

The Xbox 360 Don't have a very good media player, and unless you have RGH/JTAG you're not going to be able to solve that... once you get this hack installed you will be able to launch XMPlayer which is a better media player then the built in one, however... it still have some issues that we are working on trying to fix...