Here's a quick HowTo for updating XeLL.
* XeLL Reloaded build NEWER THAN 2011-09-23
* FAT/FAT32 USB Stick supported by XeLL
Step 1: Download a recent XeLL Reloaded build
Step 2: Rename the matching XeLL-binary to "updxell.bin"
- xell-1f.bin for JTAG XeLL-only Image
- xell-2f.bin for JTAG *not allowed to talk about in here*-Images
- xell-gggggg.bin for Reset Glitch Hack Images
Step 3: Copy the updxell.bin file to the root of the FAT/FAT32 USB Stick
Step 4: Plug in the USB Stick and boot up XeLL. It should find the update and flash it
Step 5: Reboot your Xbox and enjoy the fresh XeLL build
updxell.bin doesnt get found/updxell process doesn't start: You have to rebuild your whole hackimage with a recent XeLL. From there on you can use the easy update feature
updxell function reports that no XeLL binary was found in NAND: Either your XeLL in NAND is too old or it's not a XeLL Reloaded binary - You have to rebuild your whole hackimage with a recent XeLL.
Tutorials and Guides about LibXenon / Toolchain / Libraries
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest